20 Songs to motivate children to move, developing both the body and brain. Jig like a pirate, Party with the dinosaurs, Crawl like a crab, Smile like a crocodile, Take a taxi ride and Dance with dough Reggae style. Pop like Popcorn makes learning fun!
- Funky Feet Music Manual will show you the words and suggested actions for each song.This guide will help you to encourage children’s creativity and active participation in music and movement.
- Each CD includes 20 Tracks
- Oh! When my… (High energy, Gross motor)
- Walk the balance beam (Balance, Gross motor, Directionality)
- Taxi Feet (Spatial awareness, Partner song)
- Goes like this Directionality, Memory & Sequencing )
- Fruit Salad Healthy eating, Fine motor exercise)
- Cowboys and Indians (Role play, Partner dance)
- Crocodile Smile (Healthy teeth, Spatial awareness)
- On the Beach (Core strength, Memory & Sequencing)
- Pirate Dance (Role play, Gross motor, Balance)
- Speed it up!
- Garden Creatures (Core strength, Creeping, Crawling)
- Jobs people do (Independent movement, Role play)
- Dinosaur Party (Creeping, Crawling, Jumping, Stomping)
- Reggae Play Dough (Fine motor skills, crossing midlines)
- Pop like Popcorn (Parachute, Colours, Eye tracking, Team work)
- Riggity Jig (Circle dance, travelling fast & slow)
- Hey Now! (Positional language, Counting)
- Cha Cha Cha (Crossing midlines, Positional language)
- Chick-a-chick (Role play, Singing)
- La Bamba (Dance, Sing and do your thing)
There are no reviews yet.